Excluding the cases below, the Company shall not provide to third parties personal information it obtains from users without the consent of said users. However, this does not apply where the provision of personal information to third parties is otherwise permitted by laws and regulations.
- Disclosing, to the extent necessary, to companies (e.g., business partners) with whom the Company has entered into nondisclosure agreements with in advance
- Sending e-mail or direct mail to users regarding advertisements or promotions relating to the Company or its business partners
- Where ordered to disclose personal information by a court or administrative agency or otherwise required by law, where necessary for criminal investigations, where necessary to stop or prevent infringement on third parties, or in cases equivalent to the above
The Company may share users' personal information with business partners in the cases below.
- Where required for business reasons, such as providing special services to users. In said case, the Company shall obtain the prior consent of the user to whom the information pertains and shall not provide it to third parties without said consent.
- For the creation of statistical materials and to conduct market research and data analysis. In said case, information shall only be provided after processing it such that specific individuals cannot be identified.