Social media policy
NOMON Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, "our Company") has set forth and shall comply with the "Terms and Conditions of NOMON's Official SNS" (hereinafter, "these Terms") containing the following provisions governing the operations of our official social media accounts. All Users are required to carefully review these Terms prior to using our Company's official accounts.
Our Company will use social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) to disseminate information and communicate with as many people as possible with the objective of allowing them to learn more about NOMON Co., Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply throughout these Terms.
- "NOMON's Official SNS" refers to the official social media accounts operated by NOMON Co., Ltd. as stipulated in these Terms.
- "Users" refers to all individuals who browse or use NOMON's Official SNS.
- "Our Company" refers to NOMON Co., Ltd.
Our Company may reply to the posts and direct messages of Users on NOMON's Official SNS. However, our Company bears no obligation to reply to these posts and direct messages.
In the event that a User posts any of the following content (including posts that may be construed as such content) on NOMON's Official SNS, our Company reserves the right to take the appropriate measures in response, including deleting the User's posts and blocking the User's account temporarily or permanently without any prior or subsequent notice to the User in question.
- Content that violates existing laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Content associated with criminal activity
- Content that constitutes personal information (including photographs) that has been posted without the prior consent of the individual in question
- Content that attacks or criticizes a specific individual or group, harms their reputation or credibility, or is slanderous in nature
- Content that is obscene in nature
- Content related to racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, or political topics
- Behavior that discriminates on the basis of race, ideology, or faith, and content that incites discrimination
- Content related to political, electoral, or religious activities, and other similar content
- Content that constitutes rumors or which promotes rumors, and content that contains false information
- Content that may be deemed as an impersonation of a third party
- Content that contains malicious content such as harmful programs
- Content that infringes on the trademarks, copyrights, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, or other rights of other Users, third parties, or our Company
- Content that causes inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other Users, third parties, our Company, or our Company's employees
- Content that is prohibited by the respective social media companies
- Behavior that disrupts the operation of NOMON's Official SNS, or which interferes with NOMON's Official SNS in other ways
- Content that violates the provisions of these Terms, or which is unrelated to NOMON's Official SNS
- Behavior that constitutes commercial activities
- Behavior that involves the modification, either wholly or in part, of content disseminated through NOMON's Official SNS
- All other behaviors deemed by our Company to be inappropriate
- In addition to the Items listed in the preceding Paragraph, our Company reserves the right to take the actions described in the preceding Paragraph at our sole discretion.
Our Company reserves the right to follow other accounts on NOMON's Official SNS, press the "Like" button on posts made by other accounts, share (i.e., share, retweet, etc.) the posts in question, or remove or delete them as necessary.
- In the event that NOMON incurs any damages as a result of the actions of a User, NOMON reserves the right to file for compensation for these damages from the User in question.
- In the event that a User causes damage to a third party through the use of NOMON's Official SNS, the User in question shall be liable to resolve the damage at their own responsibility and expense.
- The copyrights and all other intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and know-how) of the information displayed on NOMON's Official SNS belong to our Company or the respective parties that are the legitimate rights holders.
- Users shall grant our Company the right to use their posts (including the modification, summary, reproduction, publication, and translation, etc., of these posts) on NOMON's Official SMS free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis throughout the world, and they shall not assert any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights or the moral rights of the author, in connection with their posts against our Company.
- Our Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information disseminated through NOMON's Official SNS at any time. Users are requested to be aware of this while browsing and using this information.
- The information our Company publishes on NOMON's Official SNS does not necessarily constitute our Company's official announcements or represent our views. Our Company's official announcements and views will be disseminated through the NOMON Official Website, news releases, etc.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damages, disadvantages, or problems incurred by Users in connection with the information disseminated through NOMON's Official SNS, changes and updates to the information shown, or other uses of NOMON's Official SNS.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any issues or disputes related to NOMON's Official SNS between Users or between a User and a third party.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, or burdens incurred by Users as a result of the suspension or discontinuation of NOMON's Official SNS.
- The provisions of this Item shall also apply when the User is a consumer, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of our Company.
Our Company reserves the right to revise these Terms without obtaining the prior consent of Users. In this case, the revised Terms shall be effective from the time they are published on the website of our Company or through other appropriate methods.
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed, and applied under the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising in connection with the use of NOMON's Official SNS that cannot be resolved under these Terms shall be resolved through mutual consultation in good faith between our Company and the User in question.
- In the event that a lawsuit regarding the use of NOMON's Official SNS becomes necessary, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court with jurisdiction of the first instance.