https://www.nomon.jp/(hereinafter, "this Website") is operated by NOMON Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, "our Company").
The copyrights and other rights associated with all information contained on this website (including, but not limited to, materials, documents, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, images, audio, music, software, designs, as well as information transmitted and disseminated via email) belong to our Company (hereinafter, "NOMON Co., Ltd."). Any use of this information (including its reproduction, modification, uploading, publication, replication, distribution, etc.) beyond the scope explicitly permitted under the Copyright Act and other related laws is prohibited without the prior written consent of our Company.
The names of products and services displayed on this Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of NOMON Co., Ltd. The names of other products and services are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies that own them.
Please adhere to the following rules when linking to this Website.
- (1) Links to this Website that infringe on the trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of NOMON Co., Ltd. are prohibited.
- (2) Links that damage or may damage the social credibility of NOMON Co., Ltd., or which interfere with the business operations of NOMON Co., Ltd., are not permitted. In addition, links from other websites that contain illegal content, content that violates public order and morals, as well as content that is antisocial in nature, are also prohibited.
- (3) Our Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from or in connection with links that have been set up from other websites to this Website.
Even in the case of links from this Website to another website operated by a third party, the linked website is managed and operated under the responsibility of the third party in question. Our Company shall not be responsible for the content of these external websites and shall not be liable for any damages incurred from the use of these websites.
Our Company bears no obligation to respond to communications sent to this Website through the use of email, enquiry forms, etc. In addition, our Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from our responses.
Our Company does not solicit any new ideas from customers regarding our products, technologies, designs, etc. Notwithstanding the above policy of our Company, please note that customers would be deemed to have agreed to the following matters regarding their suggestions in the unlikely event that we receive any suggestions from them.
- (1) Our Company bears no obligation of confidentiality with regard to the customer's suggestion.
- (2) Even if NOMON Co., Ltd. releases or sells the same or a similar product/service as that suggested by the customer, NOMON Co., Ltd. bears no obligation to pay the customer a consideration or any other obligations to the customer.
- (3) The customer shall not assert any rights, including the moral rights of the author, against NOMON Co., Ltd. regarding their suggestion.
While our Company exercises the utmost care regarding this Website and the information posted on this Website, our Company does not guarantee that the information on this Website is accurate, reliable, useful for customers using this information, or safe (i.e., that it does not contain computer viruses and other harmful content, etc.). Our Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred from the use of this Website or the information published on this Website, or from the inability to use this Website or the information published on this Website.
Our Company may modify or delete information or links on this Website without any prior notice, and may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website without any prior notice. Therefore, please review the latest information prior to using this Website. Our Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of these matters.
In addition, the information on this Website is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase or sale of the shares of our Company. All investment decisions should be made solely on the basis of the User's own judgment.
In the event of any disputes arising in connection with the use of this Website, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court with jurisdiction of the first instance.
The following technologies are used in the creation of this Website.
Browsers that support the above technologies will be able to view this Website.
We have confirmed that this Website can be viewed on the following browsers (as of March 2019). However, there may be display-related variations across different use environments such as operating systems, browsers, etc.
- Microsoft Edge Latest version
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox Latest version
- Google Chrome Latest version
- Safari Latest version
The font size of this page can be changed in your browser settings.
You can print this page using your browser menu.