The Company uses information provided by users to develop and provide state-of-the-art functionality and services on and through the NOMON website, and shall exercise due care in the protection of users' personal information.
The Company shall strictly comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable legislation and guidelines.
The Company waives all liability for damages incurred as a result of the use of information obtained from the NOMON web site or other sites linked to from the NOMON web site.
The Company shall use personal information only within the scope below and as necessary to satisfy those purposes.
- Development and provision of services on or through the NOMON web site
- Advertisements or promotions by the Company or third parties
- Responding to inquiries
Excluding the cases below, the Company shall not provide to third parties personal information it obtains from users without the consent of said users. However, this does not apply where the provision of personal information to third parties is otherwise permitted by laws and regulations.
- Disclosing, to the extent necessary, to companies (e.g., business partners) with whom the Company has entered into nondisclosure agreements with in advance
- Sending e-mail or direct mail to users regarding advertisements or promotions relating to the Company or its business partners
- Where ordered to disclose personal information by a court or administrative agency or otherwise required by law, where necessary for criminal investigations, where necessary to stop or prevent infringement on third parties, or in cases equivalent to the above
The Company may share users' personal information with business partners in the cases below.
- Where required for business reasons, such as providing special services to users. In said case, the Company shall obtain the prior consent of the user to whom the information pertains and shall not provide it to third parties without said consent.
- For the creation of statistical materials and to conduct market research and data analysis. In said case, information shall only be provided after processing it such that specific individuals cannot be identified.
The Company shall utilize users' personal information only within the scope necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use, maintain it in an accurate and up-to-date state, and delete the personal information when it is no longer necessary.
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate safety measures, including preventing the leaking of, loss of, or damage to, users' personal information.
Where permitting its employees to utilize users' personal information, the Company shall disseminate procedures on the proper handling of personal information and conduct training on the same, and conduct supervisory measures as necessary and appropriate.
Where providing part of personal information to external contractors, the Company shall select companies that have taken proper safety management measures and conduct supervisory measures as necessary and appropriate.
Where a user requests the disclosure of, correction to, or suspension of use of personal information, the Company shall take appropriate measures to respond to the request, excluding where permitted otherwise by laws and regulations.